Terms of Sale
- “Antiquariaat Tanchelmus” is an online and by appointment only antiquarian bookstore.
- Prices are net and free of VAT (margin scheme). Shipping/packing costs are not included. We charge shipping costs based on the rates of the Belgian Postal Services. In our order confirmation we state the actual costs tailored to the order’s weight and size.
- Payment must be made before delivery. As payment methods we accept international bank transfer or payment by credit card through PayPal.
International bank transfer can be made to bank account on name of Walter Van den Bergh with IBAN code: BE71 7360 4933 4769 and BIC or SWIFT code: GEBABEBB.
For Paypal payments, e-mail address to be used is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheques are not accepted due to high bank transaction fees.
- Goods remain property of vendor until full payment has been received; if payment has not been received within three weeks after our confirmation has been sent, the order can be considered as cancelled.
- Books are in good condition, unless otherwise mentioned (minor defects such as a stamp, a name on the first page, minimal wear and tear etc. are not specified, unless specifically requested).
- Any inquiries can be sent via e-mail.
Terms of return:
- Any purchase can be returned within 7 calendar days upon receipt ; please notify us first by e-mail for return instructions.
The returned goods must arrive at the address of the seller in the same condition as they were sent to the customer. The seller will then refund the purchase cost (excl. shipping/packing costs, excl. return postage).
- If the return is the result of an inadequate description we will refund also initial shipping costs + return postage.